This paper proposes a model that will assist companies, particularly the small and medium-sized enterprises, assess their performance by prioritizing supply chain processes and selecting an adequate strategy under various market scenarios. The outlined model utilizes and integrates the SCOR framework standard processes and AHP approach to construct, link, and assess a four level hierarchal structure.
The model also helps SMEs put more emphasis on supply chain operations and management. The use and benefits of the proposed model are illustrated on a case of a family owned, medium-sized manufacturing company.
- Bestselling Series.
- Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society!
- Hierarchical Operations and Supply Chain Planning.
- Why do I have to complete a CAPTCHA?.
- Colombian Labyrinth: The Synergy of Drugs and Insugency and Its Implications for Regional Stability.
Procedia Computer Science Volume 55 , , Pages Under a Creative Commons license. Abstract A comparative study was used to outline the literature in the research topic.
- Norbert and the Elusive Acorns.
- Mobile Cotton Candy Cart Business.
- Passar bra ihop.
- Lions For A Day.
- Resisting the lure of the chain saw.